Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Believe, Do you Believe ?

I Believe



I believe in being strong when everything else is going wrong
I believe in unicorns and pots of gold at rainbows end
I believe in  happy girls being the prettiest girls ever
I believe that a nice smile is headier than even a vodka high
I believe we live just once and its better to blurt it than keep it in

I believe my friends are the best even if my enemies are all the rest
I believe in peoples words and that they will  stand by them
I believe in soul mates and that everyone has someone sure
I believe the time is now, to stand up and say i do and always
I believe that people leave only to find their way back soon

I believe we are born a way and we cant just turn someone else
I believe its logical to tell people when we believe in them
I believe we don't die and we just turn into a twinkling star
I believe it doesn't matter, in then end we always turn up right

I believe in a lot of things, but who believes me? That's the thing.

1 comment: