Sunday, February 22, 2015
Marry a Girl
Marry a Girl
After reading through a couple dozen blog posts on who to marry- they typically go like Marry a Writer, Marry a Reader, Marry a Doctor, Marry a Lawyer and many, many variations of these thereof, I decided to write my own version of who to marry.
So here are the top 5 reasons of why you should marry a - Girl
1) Marry a Girl- because she is a….. Well…. face it, of the opposite sex and made just right for, hmmm, uhhh, the, well…. the… you know, sex?
2) Marry a Girl- because we all (all men) need someone who can read fifty shades of expressions from our faces when we are capable of showing only one fixed expression for all situations.
3) Marry a Girl – because we need someone to make plans for us in our lives other than the standard pop onto the sofa with a bag of potato chips and watch the match, the post match commentary, highlights of the match and reruns of old matches- plans we have for our standard days.
4) Marry a Girl- because they are the only creatures capable of breaking through our manly reserves and emotional dryness and making us shed tears unabashedly….
5) Marry a Girl- because they are all sweet and cuddly and chocolaty and make our lives all bright and happy.
So, who needs any more labels than this?